Cloud Infrastructure Training
Cloud and data center virtualization demands stronger networks – are you ready?
Cloud and data center virtualization brings the potential to deliver dramatic savings in terms of server count, footprint, and storage requirements for data centers. For all these advantages though, virtualization also brings some unique challenges:
- There will be fewer servers but each one will be more critical than ever.
- Applications can be dynamically reallocated at will but the support infrastructure cannot do the same.
- Server virtualization puts new demands on storage environments and data protection processes.
As operational requirements and newer technology adoption has escalated within the data center, it is critical that related IT training be available to support successful business continuity. Having in-depth expertise in Cisco, VMware, and NetApp technologies, Fast Lane is in a unique position to be able to offer a portfolio of training courses that cover your data center and virtualization training requirements.
Cloud, Virtualization & Data Center Training for Cisco, NetApp & VMware
NetApp, Cisco, and VMware have partnered to create a unique multi-tenant infrastructure that includes all server, storage, and networking hardware and software to facilitate sharing, reuse, and dynamic resource allocation. This infrastructure minimizes the risk of transitioning to a cloud infrastructure while delivering the advanced capabilities you need.
Enterprises today are driven to adopt new ways to reduce costs, increase business agility, and improve data center efficiency. Technology innovations, such as virtualization and cloud computing, allow greater sharing of IT resources and enable them to be deployed as a service. To further the adoption of cloud computing and delivering IT as a service, three industry leaders – NetApp, Cisco, and VMware – teamed up to create the industry’s first end-to-end secure multi-tenant architecture. Leading, proven technology from each vendor has been designed, tested, and validated in a documented reference architecture that enables enterprises to securely share, reuse, and dynamically allocate resources.
- FlexPod for VMware Essentials (FPVE)
- FlexPod for VMware Administration (FPVA)
- FlexPod for VMware Design and Implementation (FPVI)
- VXI/VDI for Account Managers (VXAM)
- VXI/VDI for System Engineers (VXSE)
- Implementing Virtualization Experience Infrastructure & Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VXDI)
- FlexPod for Account Managers (FPAM)