Lab Exercises for Exam preparation
The classroom environment provides the ultimate learning experience - highly skilled instructors delivering comprehensive training through a combination of theory and hands-on practical sessions. However, whilst this intensive approach is enormously effective, delegates will often forget much of what they have learnt before they have a chance to sit the exam. It is for this reason that Fast Lane have recently partnered with Toolwire.
Toolwire is a learning solutions provider that specializes in delivering training through hands-on lab exercises. They believe that learning through practical experience with live technology has more to offer than conventional, theory-based methods of training alone. Consequently, they have developed their LiveLabs in an effort to provide a hosted training solution for students seeking to become Cisco Certified. Students can use the Scenarios for Cisco labs to strengthen their skills and ensure they are fully prepared come exam time.[/justify]
Just click on the play button below to view a demonstration of the LiveLabs, complete with audio narrative.
You can see more content if you install the Adobe Flash Player. Get the Flash Player
By partnering with Toolwire, Fast Lane are now able to offer the complete learning package:
- Skills and knowledge acquired during the class are reinforced
- Official Cisco course material is used, ensuring the integrity and quality of the content
- Real networking environments are used to guarantee an authentic learning experience
- Interactive feedback guides the user through the more complex processes involved
- 30 day access provides considerable time for the user to capitalize on the vast range of features available
- The user can enjoy all these benefits from the convenience of a web browser
- ICND1 Labs - £99 + VAT
- ICND2 Labs - £99 + VAT
For more information on how you can benefit from Toolwire's Scenarios for Cisco labs, just contact our helpful customer services team on +353 1 902 3500.